- 17/06/14 Margaret Rizza on ‘Officium Divinum’, the Church Times interview
- 07/04/14 Press Release: Imaginative reworking of Fauré’s Requiem out today on Convivium Records
- 02/03/14 Erber’s ‘Traces for Solo Flute’ reviewed by 5:4′s Simon Cummings
- 28/02/14 La Folia on Erber’s ‘Traces for Solo Flute’
- 15/01/14 Gramophone on Erber’s ‘Traces for Solo Flute’
What’s Hot: Förvarskväll
30th June 2014: Convivium Records are delighted to announce the release of Förvarskväll, the new album from the Sofia Vokalensemble. The album features Scandianavian choral classics and ensemble favourites chosen masterfully by maestro Bengt Ollén and powerfully performed by Stockholm’s leading choral ensemble.
For the first time, experience the full richness and depth of choral music on Convivium Records in stunning 24-bit audio and 44,100 ALAC downloadable right here from Convivium Records.