Enjoy fantastic new music direct from the artists, recorded and mastered in premium quality Super HD audio
We bring you music just the way artists meant it to be. Our Super HD audio downloads are a perfect reproduction of original studio masters with unmatched clarity and brillance. Try it today.
If Spotify streams do not display, please refresh the page!
- 27/01/18 Interview with Malcolm Archer on Winchester College Chapel Choir & Mozart’s Requiem (Cross Rhythms)
- 21/11/17 Handel: Neun Deutsche Arien “Engaging and colourful version of Handel’s sacred chamber music” (Robert Hugill ★★★★★)
- 04/10/17 Mozart: Requiem “An appealing, lively and fresh, [the musicians] coping with the technical demands admirably…” (Robert Hugill ★★★★)
- 25/09/17 Mozart’s Requiem “Musical Education at it’s best” (Adrian Green)
- 29/08/17 Margaret Rizza: “The renowned composer of Christian choral music” (Cross Rhythms)
- 11/08/17 “Words alone cannot begin to describe the emotional and dramatic content of this outstanding programme…” Angels of Creation (Organist’s Review – Editor’s Choice)
- 01/07/17 “An intriguing and most rewarding disc combining Croydon Minster Choir and the English Cornett and Sackbut Ensemble… (Dr. Hugh Benham ★★★★★)
- 24/06/17 “Beautifully written, deeply expressive of the texts… superlative performances” Dan Locklair’s Gloria (American Record Guide)
- 10/06/17 “Cesari embraces the virtuosic…” James Ember: Traces for Solo Flute (La Folia)
- 23/05/17 “Thomson’s performances are exemplary” Angels of Creation (Cathedral Music)
This beautiful album of choral music continues to be a best-seller. Recorded by Convivium Singers under the direction of guest conductor, Eamonn Dugan, the music is structured into four sections which cover morning, midday, evening…Read more